All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > General News and Discussion > Shoot News
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Mark Forums Read

Old 09-10-12, 21:34
AFF Buddy

AFCBFAN1 is on a distinguished road
Default College/School Uniforms

I`d like to see a few more proper long sleeved white school blouses ripped up and will try to find some cheap ones to send in for the girls to enjoy. By proper I don`t mean any old white fashion blouse, but a real Trutex school blouse.
Old 10-10-12, 00:49
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

I would like to see that! Nice idea!
Old 26-10-12, 00:48
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

I liked the news of a great shoot day on Thursday!
Old 30-10-12, 23:40
AFF Buddy

What news is this Larry? I`m intrigued.
Old 31-10-12, 00:38
Site Admin

After a shoot day, Annabelle usually comments on the day at the bottom of the homepage here be it good or bad and she simply commented that it went very well. Details i do not know, But I am sure we will find out in the near future.
Old 31-10-12, 18:27
AFF Buddy

Larry. I see, thanks for that. Was the shoot relevant to school blouses though?
Old 01-11-12, 00:46
Site Admin

I do not know that either, But i do like school/college blouses alot so when that happens, I am always delighted.
Old 01-11-12, 13:39
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

We did not do any school theme that week as one of the girls was a bit to big for the scholl clothes and did not look like a school/collage girl.
Old 16-07-13, 17:58
AFF Buddy

Any updates on this Annabelle?
Old 17-07-13, 07:14
Administrator
Site Admin

Annabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud ofAnnabelle has much to be proud of

None have been done as yet. Need to get hold of blouses.
Old 17-07-13, 12:18
Site Admin

I really like the snug fitting college blouse look with a nice skirt. Next shoot season should be fun!
Old 22-07-13, 13:33

fawcett is a jewel in the roughfawcett is a jewel in the roughfawcett is a jewel in the roughfawcett is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFCBFAN1 View Post
I`d like to see a few more proper long sleeved white school blouses ripped up and will try to find some cheap ones to send in for the girls to enjoy. By proper I don`t mean any old white fashion blouse, but a real Trutex school blouse.

I have some longsleeved ones with school/college uniforms , the blouses I bought from a school uniform supplier that was closing down so they are genuine. I would also include pantyhose and waist slips/camisoles.

I was planning to send them in for the autumn but depends on Annabelle if it's ok with her?
Old 23-07-13, 08:47
Administrator
Site Admin

Just need a chance to sort though everything I already have.
Old 14-05-14, 17:28
AFF Buddy

Do you have any long sleeved white school blouses Annabel? We haven't seen any ripped for quite some time whereas they were quite regular in the past. There are just a few too many dresses/skirts for my liking recently, although I know you can't please everyone all of the time!
Old 15-05-14, 02:54
Site Admin

I like the white blouse idea!
Old 15-05-14, 07:10
Administrator
Site Admin

I do have some. But I had been waiting for you to find me some.

Quote:
College/School Uniforms
But I think we can do some.
Old 15-05-14, 18:14
AFF Buddy

Sorry Annabelle. I forgot about that! I am sure that I sent you two, one of which was ripped up by Aaliyah and you should have another one. I will definitely buy some and send them to you. Thanks for the quick reply.
Old 15-05-14, 22:36
Site Admin

Aaliyah ripped up a college girl white blouse of mine. After she stained it.
Old 16-05-14, 07:21
Administrator
Site Admin

I will have a look for you. But I'm sure I can get hold of some more.
Old 16-05-14, 13:57
AFF Buddy

I don't think I have seen that one Larry. She ripped up one of mine along with the shiny red jacket but that is all I have seen on here. Do you have any sneaky photos??