All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > Sport! > General Football
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Mark Forums Read

Old 14-05-13, 22:15
AFF Guru

boundngag is on a distinguished road
Default Congratulations to Wigan

on their FA Cup win. Some people suggest this was a big shock. However, in their recent league game, Wigan outplayed Man City for most of the match, but didn't take advantage of this by scoring and lost when Man City scored at the end. Given this and the fact that Wigan's weakness in the league is not down to lack of talent, but incredible inconsistency (especially in defence), it should not have been as surprising as people were making out.

Commiserations to Wigan on their relegation. Confirmed by Arsenal, as we continue to win while under no pressure in our annual bid to finish trophy less and in the top four, enabling us to qualify for the Champions League. I feel quite sorry for Wigan. Still, on the upside, if Spurs don't make the Champions League, I think Bale will go because, whatever he may say, Levy will look to cash in. Then we'll see how good (i.e poor) Spurs really are next season!
Old 15-05-13, 13:35
Administrator
Site Admin

John has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud of

I think Martinez is so overated, mainly by the press. Why a manager to be lauded so much after skirting with relegation for the last 8 seasons is beyond me. You'd think after 8 goes at it, he might have made a decent fist of staying up but now that he has gotten them relgated, he'll be off to Everton I suspect, leaving Wigan in the Championship and in a lower tier of football, earning less gate and TV revenue, with players clamouring to jump ship and the whole set up in a much worse position than it was 8 seasons ago, albeit with a nice gleaming trophy on their cabinet!