All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > Sport! > Other Sport
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Mark Forums Read

Old 30-10-11, 00:54
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for that info! As for Winnipeg, They have a team again. The NHL is there again. For me, Since i am from Pittsburgh, Of course its the Penguins for me.
Old 30-10-11, 00:57
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for sharing a hockey connection here.
Old 09-03-12, 12:40
Site Admin

Well, It is early March, and the Pittsburgh Penguins are driving towards the playoffs in good fashion. In about a month and a half the playoff to Lord Stanleys cup begins!
Old 12-04-12, 00:56
Site Admin

Let the Stanley playoffs begin! Pittsburgh vs Philadelphia. Round one!
Old 25-04-12, 01:28
Site Admin

Pittsburgh lost the series. Maybe next season.
Old 26-10-12, 12:09
Site Admin

It is now next season, Well, Maybe not, There is an owner lockout and player strike. Shame that money always seems to be an issue in professional sports.
Old 11-01-13, 11:58
Site Admin

Hockey now resumes on Jan.19th.
Old 23-05-13, 03:31
Site Admin

Pittsburgh is in the playoffs for the Stanley Cup! Good luck!
Old 08-06-13, 12:23
Site Admin

We lost in the semi finals. Oh well, Maybe next season.
Old 02-03-14, 05:54

kinkster74 is on a distinguished road

Hey Larry,

I hope you don't take this the wrong way. I'm not here to rub salt in an open wound as they say, but what a game between my Hawks and your Pens. The weather at Soldier Field was ridiculous. I played pond hockey growing up and I can tell you continuous snow while you're playing is not easy to deal with. Despite the rules being the same, an outdoor game is an entirely different game than one indoors. I give full respect to both teams for their effort this evening. Furthermore, I would argue that despite the final score, MAF had an incredible game. He faced several quality shots and I didn't think any of the goals he gave up were "soft goals." Best of luck to your Pens for the rest of the season (unless they're in the SC finals against my boys, lol).

- Matt
Old 02-03-14, 13:11
Site Admin

Hi Matt, I agree what a crazy game that was. The weather sure made things a bit interesting. It's cool to root for your Hawks they are a great team. Good luck the rest of the season and i hope the Pens and Hawks do meet in the finals.
Old 01-04-14, 06:00

kinkster74 is on a distinguished road

Well, Larry, it was an even split for our boys this year. Mine took the outdoor game, but your guys definitely got the best of mine yesterday. Except for some of the second period, your boys pretty much owned mine last night. Your guys looked sharp! It was nice to see them end their home losing streak. Too bad it had to come at the expense of my guys, lol.

As usual, with the season winding down it's going to come down to a photo finish at the wire to see who makes it in and who doesn't (well, at the bottom). Let's hope for the sake of both of our teams they finish the season strong and make a better showing in the playoffs than they have since they came back from the Olympics break. Hopefully we'll get to see our boys play again this season because if they are it means they made the SC finals with no more regular season match ups this season. In any case, best of luck to the Pens and their fans for the rest of the season.

- Matt
Old 01-04-14, 10:40
Site Admin

I agree. I wonder why players seem to go flat after the Olympics. Maybe it is a momentum breaker having 2 weeks off and a change of focus. Regardless, It's time to get a surge leading into the playoffs or it could be a short visit. Good luck!

Larry
Old 17-05-14, 23:23
Site Admin

Our season is over for my team, And I think there will be some changes with the team in the off season. See you next season.