All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > Damselsinperil
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat

Old 28-08-19, 08:09
Administrator
Site Admin

John has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud ofJohn has much to be proud of
Default The Oversexed College Student and her Prudish Tutor

The Oversexed College Student and her Prudish Tutor

College Tutor Beth Bennet has heard some very disturbing reports about the new girl they had just taken in, Valentina Bianco. There had been several complaints that Valentina was going around touching the other female student's breasts in a very inappropriate manner

https://www.damselsinperil.com/
Old 28-08-19, 11:04
AFF Regular

Void99 is on a distinguished road

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!

This is so damn brilliant and on point of what I like....it almost feels like I had commissioned a custom video!!! This is the arrow directly hitting the bulls eye!
The camera and model positions here could not be better.

Valentina dressed as college girl and Beth smartly dressed as the tutor. While I generally am not a fan of college girl scenarios....this don't matter for me since Beth is the victim here! And Valentina's enthusiasm, funny and sexy dialogue throughout with her Italian accent .....amazing!

Video starts with both models sitting down opposite each other, Beth reprimanding Valentina about her questionable antics toward other students, just over 2 minutes in and Beth gets up and sits on the end of the table closer to Valentina, telling Valentina she is going to be sent back to Italy. Great view of Beth's skirt nicely hugging her thighs in this position.

A few moment later of tension building, Valentina gets up out of her chair, continues to protest before suddenly knocking Beth out with a quick right hand punch!
Valentina's sudden laugh in amazement of K.Oing Beth is funny. She then crouches and kneels down beside Beth (Can briefly see Valentina's white knickers here) ....THANKFULLY she is on the furthest side of Beth from the camera view.... so there is no view obstruction here! YES!

Valentina unbuttons and opens up Beth's shirt, exposing her grey bra....wastes no time in pulling down both bra cups to get a good feel and grope of Beth's boobs. So HOT and such a damn good camera view with almost all of Beth's limp body in clear view as this is happening.

Valentina slides Beth's open shirt down her arms to remove it completely. Rolls Beth over onto her front and undoes the back of her bra, unzips the back of her skirt and pushes it down to her lower thigh are....exposing her sexy black knickers. Valentina goes "WHOA" at the sight of Beth's ass and wastes no time in getting a damn good quick feel before moving herself closer to the area of Beth's feet and sliding the skirt right off.

Valentina compliments herself and reaches over and slides her fingertips into the top part of Beth's knickers (love Valentina's cute polished nails), says "Nice perky Butt" before kissing her left ass cheek and gets on with some great ass groping and squeezing. All this at a BRILLIANT camera angle. Just faultless!

Next scene the camera pulls out from a close up view of Beth's upper body, laying face down unconscious, pans to the left as we see Valentina pulling down Beth's black knickers, great camera work again is it moves back slightly so we see Beth's knickers get taken right down to her feet and completely off. I always prefer it when the victim is faced down as her knickers get pulled down....revealing her ass, as opposed to facing up (though this can still be good) or on her side.

A short bit of body caressing ensues before Valentina takes each of Beth's arms out of her bra. Valentina gets a roll of tape, compliments herself again "I'm so genius...I surprise myself!"

She binds Beth's arms behind her back.....continuing to call herself a genius and smart as she does so! Bit more body fondling before then binding Beth's ankles.

Valentina has another quick feel of Beth's right ass cheek as Beth is waking up. Beth tries to protest as Valentina is giggling. Beth turning onto her back at this point, great camera view of her boobs and fully naked and tied up body. Valentina then cleave gags Beth. As Beth protests, Valentina squeezes and gropes Beth's boobs, even getting her mouth down right close to Beth's left nipple, implied kissing! HOT. More intense groping "OOoooh they are super nice!".

Valentnia then gets right on top of the naked and bound Beth, kneeling with each knee at opposite sides of Beth's hips, more boob groping and mocking "look, you are so pretty like this I am making you famous" !!! Quick close up view of Valentina's hand groping Beth's boobs!

Valentina then gets up and says she will go and find some other girls and mockingly says "you will be fired I'm sure, Bye!" before leaving! Few moments of the helpless bound Beth muffling and protesting through her gag ends this awesome video.
Well DAMN was that a perfect video! Everything just came together so well in this one. Full strip down of well dressed victim, with her wearing both bra and knickers underneath. Perfect camera angles and positions. My favorite bondage tie.....bound at just the wrists and ankle only. Favourite gag (cleave). Valentina did a great job of keeping the dialogue flowing. And her voice is sexy AF! And of course....GREAT ASS GROPING.

Best of all...this was such a surprise as I was not expecting it! The preview screencaps did not make it clear if this would be a full strip down video or have this level of physical interaction. Thought it might be a topless only video! So glad I was wrong and got one of the best fetish videos I have seen in a long time!

Thanks John, Annabelle, Beth, Valentina and anyone else involved in making it. This is GOLD!

Just bought "Lucy has had enough of her flatmate" and "DIP_229_Jenny Beadeau" from Clips4sale. 2 of my favorite other clips.....I deleted the downloads as I already have both vids! John and Annabelle, have yourselves a drink on me!
Old 28-08-19, 11:28
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

Well done!!
Old 28-08-19, 13:24
Gusset Licker
Site Admin

megaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to beholdmegaton is a splendid one to behold

Nice one

Old 29-08-19, 22:56
AFF Guru

peril fan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Void99 View Post
OMG OMG OMG!!!!!

This is so damn brilliant and on point of what I like....it almost feels like I had commissioned a custom video!!! This is the arrow directly hitting the bulls eye!
The camera and model positions here could not be better.

Valentina dressed as college girl and Beth smartly dressed as the tutor. While I generally am not a fan of college girl scenarios....this don't matter for me since Beth is the victim here! And Valentina's enthusiasm, funny and sexy dialogue throughout with her Italian accent .....amazing!

Video starts with both models sitting down opposite each other, Beth reprimanding Valentina about her questionable antics toward other students, just over 2 minutes in and Beth gets up and sits on the end of the table closer to Valentina, telling Valentina she is going to be sent back to Italy. Great view of Beth's skirt nicely hugging her thighs in this position.

A few moment later of tension building, Valentina gets up out of her chair, continues to protest before suddenly knocking Beth out with a quick right hand punch!
Valentina's sudden laugh in amazement of K.Oing Beth is funny. She then crouches and kneels down beside Beth (Can briefly see Valentina's white knickers here) ....THANKFULLY she is on the furthest side of Beth from the camera view.... so there is no view obstruction here! YES!

Valentina unbuttons and opens up Beth's shirt, exposing her grey bra....wastes no time in pulling down both bra cups to get a good feel and grope of Beth's boobs. So HOT and such a damn good camera view with almost all of Beth's limp body in clear view as this is happening.

Valentina slides Beth's open shirt down her arms to remove it completely. Rolls Beth over onto her front and undoes the back of her bra, unzips the back of her skirt and pushes it down to her lower thigh are....exposing her sexy black knickers. Valentina goes "WHOA" at the sight of Beth's ass and wastes no time in getting a damn good quick feel before moving herself closer to the area of Beth's feet and sliding the skirt right off.

Valentina compliments herself and reaches over and slides her fingertips into the top part of Beth's knickers (love Valentina's cute polished nails), says "Nice perky Butt" before kissing her left ass cheek and gets on with some great ass groping and squeezing. All this at a BRILLIANT camera angle. Just faultless!

Next scene the camera pulls out from a close up view of Beth's upper body, laying face down unconscious, pans to the left as we see Valentina pulling down Beth's black knickers, great camera work again is it moves back slightly so we see Beth's knickers get taken right down to her feet and completely off. I always prefer it when the victim is faced down as her knickers get pulled down....revealing her ass, as opposed to facing up (though this can still be good) or on her side.

A short bit of body caressing ensues before Valentina takes each of Beth's arms out of her bra. Valentina gets a roll of tape, compliments herself again "I'm so genius...I surprise myself!"

She binds Beth's arms behind her back.....continuing to call herself a genius and smart as she does so! Bit more body fondling before then binding Beth's ankles.

Valentina has another quick feel of Beth's right ass cheek as Beth is waking up. Beth tries to protest as Valentina is giggling. Beth turning onto her back at this point, great camera view of her boobs and fully naked and tied up body. Valentina then cleave gags Beth. As Beth protests, Valentina squeezes and gropes Beth's boobs, even getting her mouth down right close to Beth's left nipple, implied kissing! HOT. More intense groping "OOoooh they are super nice!".

Valentnia then gets right on top of the naked and bound Beth, kneeling with each knee at opposite sides of Beth's hips, more boob groping and mocking "look, you are so pretty like this I am making you famous" !!! Quick close up view of Valentina's hand groping Beth's boobs!

Valentina then gets up and says she will go and find some other girls and mockingly says "you will be fired I'm sure, Bye!" before leaving! Few moments of the helpless bound Beth muffling and protesting through her gag ends this awesome video.
Well DAMN was that a perfect video! Everything just came together so well in this one. Full strip down of well dressed victim, with her wearing both bra and knickers underneath. Perfect camera angles and positions. My favorite bondage tie.....bound at just the wrists and ankle only. Favourite gag (cleave). Valentina did a great job of keeping the dialogue flowing. And her voice is sexy AF! And of course....GREAT ASS GROPING.

Best of all...this was such a surprise as I was not expecting it! The preview screencaps did not make it clear if this would be a full strip down video or have this level of physical interaction. Thought it might be a topless only video! So glad I was wrong and got one of the best fetish videos I have seen in a long time!

Thanks John, Annabelle, Beth, Valentina and anyone else involved in making it. This is GOLD!

Just bought "Lucy has had enough of her flatmate" and "DIP_229_Jenny Beadeau" from Clips4sale. 2 of my favorite other clips.....I deleted the downloads as I already have both vids! John and Annabelle, have yourselves a drink on me!
Thanks for such a superb outline of what appears to be one of the best videos so far,the team always produce good stuff but this one is super thanks all concerned.