All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > Damselsinperil > DiP STORIES
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat

Old 03-07-13, 13:21
AFF Guru

CBiscuit is just really niceCBiscuit is just really niceCBiscuit is just really niceCBiscuit is just really nice
Default Dinner & Tournament

CBiscuit

A Prowlers Adventure

If you are not familiar with The Prowlers Series, read “The Perfect Couple” by CBiscuit first.

Rob and Jennifer Prowler were on vacation. It was early evening, and they were enjoying a leisurely dinner in the hotel’s dining room. As usual Rob was scanning the room for potential babes. They had rented a luxurious suite, and had the roofies and chloroform ready. Both were horny and were more than ready for a threesome!

But the girls in the dining room weren’t like any Rob was used to. They were all young, college age at the most, and the interesting part was that they were all very athletic looking. He could see no team uniforms or sweatshirts anywhere to give him a clue as to what their sport was.

Then Jennifer pointed to a poster on the wall. “Kendo Tournament” it said. Neither Rob nor Jen had ever heard of it. Jen went into her tablet and searched it out. “It’s a form or martial arts fighting.” Jen said. They fence with wooden swords called shinai, and they wear Japanese style robes and put screened masks called men over their faces. Also the physical training and mental discipline are most rigorous.

“That’s very interesting!” Rob said. Up to now, they had always picked helpless women for their escapades. Perhaps now was as good a time as any to up the action. He already had a girl in mind! She was perfect in Rob’s eyes. Her hair was long, shiny, and brown. Even from a distance he could tell it was baby soft. She wore a bright yellow T Shirt that contrasted her hair color. Her waist looked tiny, under the belt of her tight fitting jeans.

“You’re not seriously considering that we try to abduct a kendo fighter girl?” Jennifer asked.

“Yes; I was thinking of that one over there.” Rob replied.

“Isn’t she a little young for us?” Jen replied. “And besides, she could probably kick your ass in a struggle!”

Rob said that he already had a plan in mind. They would wait until after that night’s tournament was over. She would be exhausted. Then Jen could slip part of a roofie in her drink at the bar, while Rob distracted her with his tried and proven seductive moves. Once in the room, there would be chloroform of course.

Jennifer’s eyes were glazed with excitement as she heard Rob’s plan. She knew that girl, if she wasn’t at least partly drugged, would struggle harder than any they had taken so far. She also knew how deliciously limp she would be when she finally passed out! Jen had a few doubts, but agreed to go with the plan.

Rob had already left the table and was hitting on the girl near the bar. To his surprise, she was attracted to him right away, despite her younger age.

“Hello, I’m Rob. Can I buy you a drink?” he asked.

“I’m Kendra” the girl replied, reaching out to shake his hand. “It will have to be a soda though, since I’m fighting tonight.”

“You’re in the tournament then?” Rob replied.

“Yes,” she replied proudly. “Why don’t you come and watch me. I’m #84. Afterwards maybe we could have a real drink.”

“Sounds like a plan!” Rob answered. “I’ll be waiting for you in the hotel lobby after it’s over.”

Rob and Jen watched the tournament with excitement. The young girls were highly trained and fought like Samurai warriors. Kendra, the girl of Rob’s choice, had won many rounds. Rob was correct that she would be exhausted after this, but then again she was also very young, and could recover quickly!

Finally, the tournament was over and Rob and Jen went back to the hotel to wait for Kendra. They had some time, since Kendra would have to shower and change. In the now deserted lobby, they planned their next move.

Rob would bring her to the bar. Jen would already be sitting there. Rob would sit down placing Kendra between them, but leaving one empty seat between Kendra and Jen. When Rob had seduced and distracted Kendra, Jen would slip half of a roofie in her drink. This would make her amorous and light headed, but would not knock her out. Rob would then invite her to the suite. Jen would already be in the room out of sight from the door.

Kendra was very proud of her night’s victories when she headed for the locker room. She knew why her luck had changed. It was Rob! Even though she hardly knew him, in a way she was fighting for him. Kendra, due to her extensive preparation for the tournament, had not been with a guy in a long time. In fact the guys her age, even before her training started, were afraid to put moves on her. Finally someone attractive was interested, and was not intimidated by her fighting skills.

Once in the locker room, Kendra removed her men, and un-wrapped her sweat towel underneath. It was soaked from all her fighting. Kendra quickly stripped, and jumped into the shower. The cool water felt like heaven on her sweaty body. She washed herself lovingly and dreamed about how things would go with Rob. She hoped that they would have sex. She was in the mood for something extra hot and kinky.

Rob smiled as Kendra entered the hotel lobby. She was carrying a duffel bag and her wooden sword. She was in the same outfit from dinner, but her hair had just been washed and was very shiny now. Rob quickly grabbed her duffel bag and carried it for her as he led her into the bar. He placed the bag and sword on the coat rack inside the bar’s door.

Jennifer smiled at both of them as they seated themselves. Kendra smiled back at Jen. The bartender quickly took their drink order and disappeared. Then they began small talk. The drinks came quickly. Rob and Kendra banged their glasses like a toast and began to drink. When they put their glasses down, Rob put his arm around Kendra.

Instantly Kendra relaxed, and let her head fall onto Rob’s wide, strong shoulder. After having to be so tough and independent for so long, it felt wonderful to surrender and be in someone’s arms.

Rob’s reaction was similar. For him it was the baby soft feel of her hair against him, and above all its sweet essence! He was hooked now. He had to have her, and that was that. Rob put his other arm around her and pulled her face gently to his. The first kiss was long and deep.

Jennifer felt her own panties getting damp as she watched. She had seen Rob do his work on many women, but it still made her weak in the knees. She had already broken the roofie in half, but it broke off center. She put the larger half into Kendra’s drink and stirred it with the swizzle stick. Then she quickly left the bar and went to the room.

Kendra had totally melted in Rob’s arms. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was open. The kiss went on and on. She felt arousal like never before. Finally the kiss broke off, and she sipped more from her drink. Kendra finished her drink quickly hoping that he would invite her to his room and ravage her!

The invite was a little slow coming though. It almost seemed like he was waiting for something. Finally the offer came. Rather than answer him with words, she gave him a deep passionate kiss. When she went to stand, something felt wrong though.

She almost fell down and he had to hold her. “That must have been some strong drink.” Kendra thought to herself. Rob put his arm tightly around her and helped her to the elevator. Once inside the elevator, Rob kissed Kendra again. This time she was totally melting in his strong arms. He wasn’t just holding her close, he was holding her up.

Kendra was the most excited she had ever been. The roofie had taken hold, and all her inhibitions were gone. She wished that she could be carried off to bed. She had no way of knowing that her wish was about to come true!

Once they reached the floor, Rob suddenly picked Kendra up in a cradle carry and headed for the room. Kendra was in pure heaven, as she watched the ceiling lights in the hall go by as she was carried along. The lights were going in and out of focus now. She was way past caring about any of that though.

Finally Kendra was taken inside the room. It was huge and luxurious. She had been given a tiny room, and had to share that with 2 other girls. Her head was spinning as Rob placed her on the bed. Suddenly the woman from the bar was there! Kendra was OK with kinky sex, but a couple was not her style. She realized something was wrong and stiffened up.

Kendra started to get up off the bed. Rob held her down though. Kendra tried to fight him off, but he was strong, and she was so sleepy. Then Kendra watched the woman pour something from a brown bottle onto a towel. “Oh my god, that may be chloroform!” she thought to herself.

Jennifer gently placed the soaked towel over Kendra’s nose and mouth. Kendra was rocking back and forth on the bed trying to get loose now, but it didn’t help. She tried to tell them to stop, but no words came. Just muffled sounds blurted out through the wet folded towel.

Kendra was losing focus now, and feeling dreamy. The sound of the room dulled, and her ears were ringing. She blinked her eyes to try and focus. It didn’t help. All of a sudden her eyes started blinking all by themselves. That’s the last thing she remembered.

Jen smiled in delight as Kendra’s eyes rapidly fluttered and closed. She held the towel there for a few extra seconds and pulled it away. Kendra was out like a light. Rob had already started to undress her. He removed her sneakers quickly and went to the belt of her jeans. It was so loose, that he left it alone and just unsnapped and unzipped her jeans and slipped them off.

Together they lifted her into a sitting position and slipped her T shirt off. Her bra and panties were a cute matched set in white. Ron unhooked her bra and slipped it off quickly. Jen was jealous when she saw how firm and well rounded Kendra’s breasts were. Jen began to fondle Kendra’s breasts, as Rob went lower.

Rob slowly pulled Kendra’s tiny panties down and off. Then he spread her legs and went down on her. Jen watched as he tasted her everywhere. Finally, he got up and gave Jen some attention. Then they both looked over Kendra’s body.

She was beautiful. Her arms, legs, and abs were muscular and beautifully toned. Her skin was soft and perfect. No blemishes or tattoos anywhere. The combination of her youth and her training, made her one of the most desirable women they had ever been with.

It was time to put the 4 bed posts to good use. They spread Kendra’s limp body out on the bed, on her back, and tied each of her wrists and ankles to a bedpost. Then Jennifer got the vibrator ready.

Kendra awoke slowly, but was in a total daze now. She didn’t remember where she was, but she was feeling intense pleasure. She could also hear a soft buzzing sound. Slowly Kendra started moving her hips back and forth. Kendra moved faster and faster until she finally burst. As she climaxed, she let out a scream. The scream never came. It was muffled by a wet cloth held over her nose and mouth.

Jennifer pulled the cloth away, just as Kendra was about to pass out. Then Rob restarted the vibrator. By the time Kendra was fully awake this time, she was already cumming. As she broke out into a scream of delight, she got the cloth again. This time she was put all the way under.

Rob had already undressed and was hard as a baseball bat after watching Kendra cum the second time. He mounted her limp body and entered her slowly. She was extremely wet from arousal and penetration was swift and deep. Then he began his moves that he was well known for.

When Kendra woke up, Rob was on top of her and deep inside her as well. His movements were arousing her more than the vibrator had! She began to move with him. His thrusting power was amazing. No guy her age had ever satisfied her like this! And he kept it up for a long time too. What Kendra didn’t know, was that she had only been awake for about half of his thrusting!

Rob was in ecstasy, as he ravaged the beautiful young girl. Kendra had already screamed that she was cumming 3 times. Rob continued his actions. Then Jen was whispering in his ear,

“You have to pull out before you cum! This girl isn’t safe you know!”

“Yeah I know, go ahead and put her under now.” Rob replied.

Jennifer soaked the cloth heavily and placed it over Kendra’s nose and mouth. Kendra didn’t struggle at all. She was too busy cumming! As she climaxed for the last time, she slipped into that delightful void of deep unconsciousness.

When Rob saw Kendra’s head turn limp to the side he started to explode. He pulled out swiftly and his entire load burst all over Kendra’s naked belly and chest. Some of it shot so far that it hit her neck and got onto her hair.

As Jennifer watched in awe, she wished that all that seed could have been inside her! “Oh well, next time for sure!” she thought to herself.

Kendra woke up about an hour later and felt wonderful. She was no longer concerned about the threesome part. She kissed both Rob and Jen. Then she heard water running. Jennifer told her that they would be giving her a bath now.

“Would you like to be put to sleep while we bathe you?” Jennifer asked, already soaking the cloth.

“Sure, as long as you and Rob don’t mind.” Kendra answered.

“Trust me, Rob and I don’t mind at all!” Jen said as she placed the cloth over Kendra’s nose and mouth. Kendra went under quickly. Jen continued to hold the cloth on her for several minutes after she was under. The bath would come later, much later. It was Jennifer’s turn with Kendra now….

Last edited by CBiscuit; 04-07-13 at 14:05.
Old 03-07-13, 14:44
AFF Regular

swrazor has a spectacular aura aboutswrazor has a spectacular aura about

Great sleepy action as usual CB. Tho i do wish the drugged drink would have made her groggy instead of euphoric but I realize this was the characters personality.

I'm not much into the hard core element but hey that's just me.
Old 03-07-13, 14:51
AFF Guru

CBiscuit is just really niceCBiscuit is just really niceCBiscuit is just really niceCBiscuit is just really nice

I always avoided hard core until the train story. The people asked for more. The drink did make her too sleepy to fight the chloro much.
Old 04-07-13, 07:21

SVerberghe is on a distinguished road

I like the Kendo sports factor and I also liked how the victim was a hard toughened fighter unable to maintain her independent toughness as she became more and more vurnarable due to the drugs.
Old 04-07-13, 11:54
Site Admin

larrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to beholdlarrydude is a splendid one to behold

Continue...............
Old 05-07-13, 06:46
AFF Buddy

BC999 is on a distinguished road

Everybody has their own tastes, CBiscuit, but I will go on record as saying I like the hardcore.

Still, it's the sleepy theme that makes this a great story, and you've done that brilliantly again. Thanks for sharing, and I look forward for more from our friends Rob and Jennifer. They're doing some fine work!
Old 07-07-13, 10:44

KendoGirl is on a distinguished road

CBiscuit...I think I fall in love It's like Men-Uchi strike

Last edited by KendoGirl; 07-07-13 at 10:50.