Warning: Trying to access array offset on false in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2
Warning: Trying to access array offset on false in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2
Warning: Trying to access array offset on false in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2
Warning: Trying to access array offset on false in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2
Warning: Trying to access array offset on false in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2
Warning: Trying to access array offset on false in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2
Warning: Trying to access array offset on false in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2
Warning: Trying to access array offset on false in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2
Warning: Trying to access array offset on false in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2
Warning: Trying to access array offset on false in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2
Warning: Trying to access array offset on false in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2
Warning: Trying to access array offset on false in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2
Warning: Trying to access array offset on false in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2
Warning: Trying to access array offset on false in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2
Warning: Trying to access array offset on false in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2
Warning: Trying to access array offset on false in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2
Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 2
Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 2
Warning: Undefined array key "privacy_options" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 2
Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 7
Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2
Warning: Undefined array key "lastactivity" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2
Inability to post picture attachments. - All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish
You will probably have seen a new thread i did for Anita's Demurefun video on 1st. Sept--[ it was released at the end of July when both Annabelle and John were on holiday]. What you may not have seen was that i did an update edit about 6 hours later wherein i made a plea to you to kindly add the usual introductory pics. on my behalf.
I keep getting a message which says " Upload of File Failed ". I would like to know what i may be doing wrong although, that is not my main priority--that being to get some pictures up.
I've repeated all the attempts previously made and they are still failing. I can't think of anything else to try. I've seen all the 5 images relating to this video from the videos index page [Currently the bottom of page 5] but i cannot
reproduce/transpose them onto a forum page. I've tried both options from the "Manage Attachments" page. I've even tried dragging them from a separate folder but nothing is working. The URL will appear in written form but when i test by using the 'Preview Post' button, it doesn't translate into the required picture.
As i said before, it is not imperative that i be able to put the pictures up myself, [ as much as i would like to, ] as long as you are able to do it for me. You clearly can do it yourself because you do so whenever you raise an introductory thread.
Thanks. I'm still no further forward, however, in knowing what i'm doing wrong. Do you have some Admin/supervisor buttons to press that are not available to us? The rules clearly state that files can be attached so there has to be an answer.
Perhaps one day, i'll stumble upon it by accident.
A site for natural, gorgeous young European women in stockings, suspenders, slips, lingerie giving us cheeky peeks up their skirts and dresses
Hi John,
Sadly, i think i must throw in the towel on this one. Whenever i use the " MANAGE ATTACHMENTS " facility, i either get " UPLOAD OF FILE FAILED " or " INVALID URL ". I've tried transferring the pics to a separate folder and uploading from there. That results in the written URL as appears above but no pictures.
I've even managed to get a clickable URL [ as above ] to one of Sophia's pics but it's not available on this server. It's frustrating to think that doing an attachment to an e-mail should be so simple and yet i struggle with this. It may be ,of course, that i don't fully understand the capabilities of my Apple computer.
I think i have already wasted too much time trying to resolve this and i suspect that you are of a similar opinion.
Regards the "[img]url_to_image.jpg[/img]", it is simply placing the [img](opens the image tag) and then the [/img] (close image tag) that tells the forum software to look for an image url. You dont need to attach or upload anything, just simply find the url location of the iage you wish to share and paste that between the image tags.
I'm beginning to get more comfortable now with the more common tags ie: highlight, color, images and size.
I've noticed that when you put the preview pics up for a newly released video, they are larger in size than the standard preview. I've tried using the size tag but that only seems to work for print.
Can you tell me how you obtain the [size=+2] pics or must that remain a trade secret?
Comment