All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish

Go Back   All Fetish Forums - The community for soft fetish > OUR SITES - SA Web sites > Damselsinperil > DiP STORIES
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat

Old 03-05-10, 13:47
AFF Buddy

Londonbloke is on a distinguished road
Default Dormlife

So I returned from class on a Friday my freshman year of college, and just as I’m walking in the door, the phone started ringing. It was a three-day weekend and most people who were going home had already left. This included most of my friends and my roommate. I rushed in and picked up on the third ring.
"Trent, this is Julie (my girlfriend). Can you come down here right away?"

"Sure," I said, "I’ll be right there."

So I walked down to her room and knocked, when she said come in, I entered. My girlfriend, a cheerleader (and the hottest one on the squad in my humble opinion) was wearing short khaki shorts and a red knit shirt that accentuated her ample curves. She was also lying on the floor with her ankles and knees tied tightly and her hands cuffed behind her back. There was a section of rope extending from her ankles and a short piece of rope still tied to the cuffs, which led me to believe that she had been hog-tied and somehow had cut the rope. The scissors on the floor next to her confirmed my theory. The cordless phone was on the ground by her head.

"What’s going on here?" I said, my temperature rising.

"It’s a long story, I’ll tell you in a minute."

"Wow," I said jokingly, "I always knew you were kinky, but I didn’t think you’d be into bondage."

"Well, now you know," she said "and hurry up and untie me, my roommate will be back any minute."

I’m thinking this is great, I mean I’ve always loved bondage, but I didn’t want her to think I was weird because we’d only been going out for a month and I didn’t want to push it. I walked over to her and asked her where the keys were.

"They fell down behind the bed while I was trying to get free."

"Who tied you up?" I said as I started to untie her ankles.

"I did," was her reply, and she started to turn red.

"Oh really, well in that case, we’ll move you down to my room and I’ll come back for the keys. My roommate is out of town for the weekend."

"But what if someone sees me with my hands cuffed?"

"We’ll put a coat over your shoulders, now let’s go."

I finished untying her legs, threw a coat over her shoulders, and on a hunch took the rope with me. We proceeded down the hall to my room, not a long distance, but certainly one you wouldn’t walk if you didn’t want somebody to know that you were bound. The coat did its job, though, and the one person who passed us one our way didn’t suspect a thing. I unlocked my door and we entered. I sat her down in my desk chair and took the rope, securing her hands to the back of the chair and her ankles to each leg. I took the remainder of the rope and wrapped it around her upper body several times, finally pulling it tight and tying off down at the bottom of the chair, well out of reach of any prying fingers.

"What are you doing?" she said as I was tying her to the chair.

"I’m just making sure you don’t go anywhere while I go get the key. If you were to walk outside, people would get the wrong idea. Now open up," I said as I stuffed a handkerchief into her mouth and cleave gagged her with another one.

"Mmmmmph. Mmmmmmph," she said, but she really wasn’t protesting all that much.

I walked back down to her room and opened the door to find her keys, but found her roommate Lisa (also very hot, and also cheerleader, and Julie’s best friend since junior high) sitting there waiting for me. She was wearing a short black skirt and a white sleeveless blouse.

"Just what do you think you are doing, barging into my room without even knocking? And where is Julie?"

"Uh, she sent me in her to get something," I stammered.

"Has she been tying herself up again?" she said.

Now what can I say to that? Lisa continued: "It seems that every Friday I come in here and she’s tied up on the floor, trying to get free. She told me that she wants to be an escape artist or something, but I think she just likes to be tied up."

"Well what do you do when she’s tied up and you come in?" I said

"Usually, I don’t do anything, just watch TV until she asks me to untie her, but last week, she was still tied tightly, and the handcuff keys had fallen down behind the bed or something, so I decided to have a little fun at her expense. When she asked to be untied, first I let loose the rope that kept her hog-tied, but instead of untying her, I got my roll of duct tape and taped over her mouth, then I wound it up and down her body, making her a silver mummy. I left her like that while I went to dinner, and then I came back and watched a movie and tickled her feet while she lied there helpless. You know, she’s a very ticklish girl."

"So when did you set her free?"

"Oh, I unwound the tape from her body, found the key, tossed it to her on the floor and went out to party."

"So you just left her there tied up on the floor on a Friday night?" I asked incredulously. In my mind, I was trying to remember what I did last Friday that I missed this spectacle. "Yep, she got me back though. When I woke up Saturday morning, I was gagged and she had begun tying my hands behind my back. After that, she blindfolded me and pulled the rope out of the closet and proceeded to put me into the tightest hog-tie I’ve ever experienced, laughing and tickling me the whole time, it was wild!"

"Oh, you’re into that too?"

"Well, I wasn’t, until last year," she said uneasily. "We were at a football party and the freshmen cheerleaders had set up a prank for the football players to play on us. We had all gathered around that night to celebrate a victory against our archrivals, and the leader of this coup said "Now!" and each of the football guys grabbed a girl and tied them up with ropes that the freshmen were passing out. Now Julie had the luck to be tied by her boyfriend at the time, and evidently he knew something about bondage because he gave her a crotch rope and bound her breasts, along with tying her hands, ankles, knees, elbows, and wrapping the leftover rope around her body several times. My captor just gave me the standard fare, and then we were all gagged with team colored bandanas and locked away. Julie and I were thrown in the coat closet, and there we stayed for several hours, while the others were partying away. After realizing that we were not going to get loose, I looked over to Julie and see her writhing around on the floor of the walk-in closet. Then I looked down and saw that she was working the crotch rope between her legs. She was a stunning sight, squirming on the floor in the dark, moaning in orgasm through her gag. I learned a lot about Julie and a lot about myself, and I will tell you one thing: I will never forget that night," she sighed.

"Now don’t get me wrong, I’m not up for a little lesbian lovin’ with my best friend, but she loves bondage and I’m only glad to help her along when I find the opportunities." Wow. Now by this time, I was beginning to get aroused because this story was definitely one told from experience. I was elated to learn that my girlfriend liked being tied up. Bondage had always been a big thing for me when I was growing up, whether it was cowboys and Indians or whatever. Finally I snapped out of my trance, and decided to look for the key.

Just then, Lisa comes to me with her plan.

"Let’s have a little fun this weekend with Julie," she said, a gleam in her eye. "Where is she now?"

"Actually, she’s in my room, waiting for me to come back."

"Is she still cuffed?"

"Yes, and she’s tied to a chair and gagged also."

"Oh, really. So it seems that you don’t mind tying up your girlfriend either, eh?" she said, as she pulled out a lot of rope from the closet.

"Well," I said, "I figured that if she tied herself up, then she wouldn’t mind being bound a little longer."

"Uh, huh. I bet you’ve always wanted to tie up a girl, but none of your other girlfriends would let you do it," she said with a gleam in her eye.

"Actually, I’ve tied up one of my previous girlfriends, but that was only because she was getting sassy with me," I said cockily.

"Am I getting sassy, with you?"

"Oh, you betcha," I said in my best Fargo impersonation as I grabbed the ropes.

Quickly I moved towards her and grabbed her, pulling her over towards her loft. She put up a little fake resistance as I pulled her hands behind her back and around the pole, but she was smiling the whole time. I tied her hands with the palms facing each other and then wound the rope up and down her torso, paying special attention to her knees, ankles, thighs, and breasts, making a definitive X between her large tits. Finally, I had exhausted my supply of rope, so I tied it off and went to search for a suitable gag. Opening her drawer, I pulled out a pair of silk panties and some pantyhose. As I walked over to her, she opened her mouth, eagerly accepting the wad of panties. I then used the pantyhose to keep the panties firmly planted in her mouth, tying it off behind her head.

"What do you think of that?" I said.

"Mmmmph," she said, struggling slowly against her numerous bonds. Satisfied that she wasn’t going anywhere anytime soon, I resumed my search for the key and after a few moments, I found it. Saluting the helpless Lisa, I left to go see my other captive cutie, concocting a brilliant plan for a weekend of bondage as I went.

Chapter 2

Upon returning to my room, Julie greeted me with mischievous eyes and a smile behind her gag. Slowly, I removed the gag, leaving her tightly bound to the chair.

"What took you so long?" she said.

"Oh, I had to tie up some loose ends, if you know what I mean."

"What, did Lisa give you any trouble? I know how she can be sometimes."

"Let’s just say that it’s nothing that you’ll have to worry about," I said as I began to free her from the chair.

"Did you get the key?"

"No, I couldn’t find it, you are going to have to come show me exactly where it is. Here, put your coat over your shoulders again."

We left and walked back down the hall to her room. Before leaving, I grabbed even more rope from my closet and a roll of cloth tape to add to the fun. When we entered and Julie saw her roommate tied to her loft, the look on her face was priceless. She opened her mouth to say something, but before anything came out, I had stuffed the handkerchief back in her mouth and taped over it with three wide strips of the cloth tape. I fished out the key for the handcuffs, removing them from her delicate wrists. She massaged her wrists and looked to me gratefully over her gag. Before she had time to remove the tape that kept her quiet, I grabbed her hands and tied them crossed in the back with the middle of the long section of rope. Then I took both ends and worked them between her legs and back around her waist, tying it off in the front. Then, I proceeded to pull the ropes back between her legs again, noticing that the crotch of her khaki shorts was already wet. I pulled the rope tightly and tied it off on her hands again. I then continued to wrap the ends up her torso, tying her elbows tightly to a sigh of pleasure. I then spent several minutes winding ropes around her prominent breasts, accentuating them even more than usual much to her (and my) delight. Even while I was tying her arms, I noticed that she was working the crotch rope and moaning. I continued down her long legs, tying above and below her knees and at her ankles. I stopped there briefly and she hopped over to the full-length mirror on the door to look at herself bound and gagged. She was an electrifying sight, and Lisa thought so too, by the way she was looking at her and squirming in her bonds. After a moment of watching Julie struggle, I laid her down on the ground and took the rest of the rope and secured her ankles to her wrists, in a nice hog-tie. Immediately, she started to struggle and work the crotch rope. When Lisa saw Julie pleasuring herself, she immediately started squirming and whimpering beneath her gag.

"You want something like that too?" I asked.

"Mmmmph," she said, nodding her head vigorously.

Slowly I untied her from the loft and retied her identical to Julie, leaving the gag in the whole time. The crotch ropes hiked up Lisa’s skirt, revealing a very nice pair of black silk panties. She blushed at this, but urged me to continue with a gentle "Mmmph." As soon as I finished, she started to work the crotch rope, as the moments passed, both girls worked their way to orgasm, pulling on the ropes that pressed against their sex. Simultaneously, they both exploded to waves of pleasure and relaxed in their bonds. I was amazed.

Chapter 3

Leaving the two bound beauties hog-tied on the floor of their room, basking in the afterglow, I quickly returned to my room to set up for what would prove to be the weekend of my life. First, I called home and told my mom that I wasn’t coming home for this weekend because I had too much homework. She believed my story, oblivious to the fact that I was planning to keep my girlfriend and her best friend captive for the next three days. Then I commandeered my roommates’ desk chair and placed it side by side with my chair in the middle of the room. I closed the blinds and put a do not disturb message on the message board that hangs on the door, then I went to retrieve my captive cuties. When I returned, Lisa had inched her way towards Julie and was tickling my girlfriend’s feet with her bound hands. Muffled screams of laughter and protest echoed throughout the room. Quickly I shut the door and locked it, going over to where the two cheerleaders lay. I separated them and assessed the situation. My girlfriend was red in the face from her tickle torture and the entire crotch area of her shorts was soaked. Happily, she was still tied tightly and the tape gag still quite effective. Lisa was quite a sight. In her struggle to torment Julie, Lisa’s skirt had ridden completely up her hips and was now just bunched around her waist. The buttons on her blouse had come undone, exposing her ripe breasts and a black bra that matched her panties perfectly. She pouted at me over her pantyhose gag and "Mmmmmmmphed" in defiance at the fact that I had taken away her "victim." I undid the ropes keeping them hog-tied and sat them up on Julie’s bed. Then I told them what I had in store for them.

"Since you two love to be tied up, and I love tying you two up, I think I’m going to keep you bound and gagged for the entire weekend."

This brought looks of excitement from both of the girls.

"First things first, were either one of you expected to go home this weekend?"

They both "Mmmmphed" and nodded their heads yes.

"Shit. Well, here’s what we’ll do." I grabbed the phone and removed the tape that covered my girlfriend’s luscious lips. I removed the wet hankie from her mouth and kissed her passionately. "I’m going to dial your number and you tell your folks that something’s come up and you have to stay for the weekend, okay?"

"Okay," she said, still trying to work up some saliva. I dialed her number and held the phone to her ear.

"Hello, mom? Hi, it’s me. No, I’m fine……. Yourself?……. Good, good. Hey, I’m not going to be able to come home this weekend……. Yeah, I’m all tied up with schoolwork and stuff. Yeah, maybe next break…… Mm-hm….. Yeah…… I love you too. Okay, bye."

She looked to me as I hung up the phone and said "Well that was easy enough." Muffled laughter was coming from her roommate Lisa. I suspected that she found the "tied up with schoolwork" line humorous.

I got up and went over to Julie’s drawers, inspecting the contents. It seems that she had an unusually large supply of scarves, so I chose several and returned to the bed where they sat.

Julie continued: "So what’s next? Are you really going to keep us captive for the entire weekend? Are you—mmph?" I quickly ended this line of questioning by stuffing a scarf into her mouth. I then tied a fat knot in the middle of another scarf and placed it between her lips. I reached around back and tied it off, making sure that it would not slip off her head. She glared at me with those incredible eyes, laid back on the bed, and began to work those crotch ropes again. I reached over and undid the pantyhose gag on Lisa, removed the wad of panties from her mouth, and placed them in her laundry basket. She asked for a drink of water, so I got up and retrieved a cup and filled it with tap water. I brought it over to her and held it up for her to drink. After she finished, I returned the cup and asked for the number to call.

"555-0712. But it’s my dad’s work number, so it might take a while."

"That’s ok," I said as I sat down next to her, "just as long as the whoever is on the other end doesn’t realize that you are hopelessly bound and are going to stay that way for the next three days, it’s all good."

She smiled as I dialed and held the phone to her ear. I glanced over to Julie and noticed that she was still working those ropes, slowly back and forth between her legs. Her arousal was evident by the aroma in the air. Lisa continued to watch her best friend struggle while she talked.

"Yes, may I speak with Mr. Smith please? Thank you……." We sat there for what seemed an eternity, Julie writhing in ecstasy on the bed, moaning softly through her cleave gag, Lisa waiting attentively on the phone, watching her friend please herself, still tied as tightly as ever (and she didn’t even ask me to fix her skirt or shirt!), and finally, me, ol’ Trent, living out a lifelong fantasy. God bless America.

Suddenly, Julie’s slow rhythmic movements become more frantic and her moans more forceful, as the ropes between her legs pushed her closer to another orgasm. Lisa, distracted by the sight of her best friend pleasuring herself on the bed doesn’t realize that her father has come on the other end of the line. I’m sitting there about to lose it in my shorts, and I hear Lisa’s dad going "Hello? Hello?" Quickly I tap Lisa on the shoulder and she snaps out of her trance.

"Oh, hi daddy, sorry….. Yeah I think there’s something wrong with the phone…… Yeah…… I’m not going to be able to come home this weekend….. I’m too busy….. I know, but there’s a lot going on here….. Dad!…….."

I started to panic. Then I realized that even if Lisa couldn’t stay, I’d still have my girlfriend for the weekend. At that thought, I glanced over at Julie and really panicked. While Lisa was trying to talk her dad into letting her stay my captive, Julie had brought herself to a fever pitch, and finally came, with a loud "MMMMMPH!"

Evidently Lisa’s dad heard that and asked her what it was, because Lisa replied with "It’s just the TV. Look, I’m just too busy to come home this weekend. Something came up," At this, Lisa reached her bound hands around and grabbed my throbbing member through my shorts, stroking it through the denim. I tried to say something, but then it would have given me away. I didn’t think I was going to be able to hold it anyway, and I was right, exploding into my shorts. Quickly I turned bright red. Lisa looked over at me and winked.

"Okay…… I hope you understand….. Yes…. I love you too……. Bye-bye."

And I hung up the phone.

Chapter 4

After I re-gagged Lisa in the same fashion as I had just done to Julie, I returned to my room for a quick change, making a mental note to myself that I’d have to wash those boxers here instead of bringing them home with the rest of my laundry at the next break. Oh well, a little extra laundry is a small price to pay for this. Now the only question that remained was how to transport my two prisoners from their room to mine without either untying them or having somebody see us. After a bit of brainstorming, I fetched from my closet my dad’s old army duffel bag. Generally, I packed my clothes in it for trips, but this time, the cargo would be a little more interesting. I made one final check around the room and went to pick up my luggage.

When I returned to their room, Julie had her gag off and was working with her hands still tightly bound to untie the knot that held Lisa’s gag firmly between her lips.

"Ah-Ah-Ah! What did I tell you about trying to get free?" I said in my most patronizing voice.

"But I have to go to the bathroom!" exclaimed Julie. She sunk back onto the bed and Lisa turned and glared at her for not being able to undo her gag.

"Just one moment, and you’ll be set up," I said as I retied the gag firmly between my girlfriend’s teeth. Then I opened the bag, and to much muffled protest and struggling, placed Julie inside and closed the top. I warned her not to struggle because any casual observer would think that I’m just packed for the weekend. At this logical gem, she quieted and resigned herself to the fate that I had planned for her.

"I’m going to take her down to my room and let her go to the bathroom. Then I’ll be back for you," I said to Lisa. She rolled her eyes and laid back on the bed, pulling at the crotch ropes since she had little else to do.

I picked up my bundle of joy and carried her down to my room, not passing anyone on the way. Once we were inside I placed her on the floor and went about the task of untying her starting with her feet, and working my way about her body until the only thing left tied were her hands. I pulled out the gag and we made out for a bit on the ground. Then she asked if I was planning on untying her hands. I told her that prisoners weren’t typically allowed to roam free.

"But I could use a shower, I mean, you know how I smell," she said.

Boy, do I ever. I thought. "Okay, here’s what we’ll do. I’ll untie you and you’ll strip, then you’ll shower while I get Lisa fixed up."

The bathroom was shared by my suitemates, as opposed to a community bathroom, our bathroom was just for the two rooms and was accessible from either room and not the hallway. Fortunately, both of my suitemates had gone home for the weekend.

She agreed and I untied her hands. She promptly removed all of her clothes and headed towards the bathroom. When she questioned the fact that I was following her, I explained that I couldn’t have her running through the other room to her freedom. She resigned herself to the fact that she was truly my prisoner and answered nature’s call. Then she got into the shower and turned on the water. I pulled aside the shower curtain and grabbed her hands, pulling them above her head. I locked one wrist into her handcuffs, put the other cuff over the bar holding up the shower curtain, and locked her other wrist into the corresponding cuff. Julie looked as if she was expecting this, but she was clearly not expecting what was next.

Quickly, I pulled from my pocket a red ballgag that I had kept around for just such an occasion. Her eyes went wide with anticipation and her mouth opened reflexively. I placed the ball between her teeth and buckled it behind her head.

"How’s that?" I asked. "Mmmmph mmmph," she said, nodding her head in acceptance. I re-aimed the showerhead on my beautiful captive, closed the curtain, and hurried off to bring in Lisa.

Chapter 5

When I returned to the girls’ room, I entered to find Lisa reeling in the throes of yet another crotch-rope orgasm. I opened the bag and placed her shuddering body inside and closing the top. By the time we got to my room, she was recovered and after I removed her cleave gag, she inquired as to the whereabouts of her roommate.

"She’s in the shower cooling off," I explained with a wink.

"Well I need a shower just as much as she does," Lisa complained. Jackpot!

"Now the only way for you to get a shower is to take one with Julie and myself, because I need one, and I just can’t let you alone out here," I said.

With a gleam in her eye, she agreed, and I began the process of untying her, starting at her ankles and working my way up her body. Eventually, the only bonds remaining were those around her wrists, still tied tightly behind her back. She rolled over and stretched out her legs, then stood up shakily. I grabbed a pair of handcuffs from my drawer and yet another ballgag (I’ve been preparing for this day for a long time) and proceeded to lead her into the bathroom.

Once inside, she stared at her roommate, naked, cuffed and ball-gagged in the shower with anticipation. I untied Lisa’s hands and she quickly removed what was left of her clothes, exposing her magnificent body for mine and Julie’s inspection. Before she could say anything, I reached over her head and placed the ball between her teeth, pulling the straps back and buckling it tightly behind her head. Then she stepped into the shower and raised her hands to the bar that held up the shower curtain. I cuffed her hands just like I had previously done to Julie. Now the girls were standing there naked, handcuffed, and facing each other as warm water flowed down upon them. Remember that this is a dormitory, so these curtain rods were built to last. They were about three inches in diameter and bolted tightly into the wall. On previous occasions, I had done pull-ups on this very bar, so I was not worried in the least bit about my two captives getting away. Without wasting any time, Julie moved towards her friend and started rubbing her breasts on Lisa’s. Lisa decided that this was a good idea and returned the favor, and before long, the two girls were exploring as much of each other as they could with their hands joined by cold steel and their mouths filled with red rubber. The sound of the friction between their wet bodies and their insistent "Mmmmmph"-ing about drove me insane. Since the girls were bound to the curtain rod, the curtain was pushed to the side and quite a bit of water was leaving the shower stall and flowing down the drain in the floor. I figured a wet floor wasn’t too big a deal after all.

I watched as the girls went at it in the shower. Lisa picked up her leg and wrapped it around Julie, rubbing her crotch on Julie’s hip. Julie returned the favor and the two rubbed their way to sexual release as they nuzzled each other’s neck with their ball-gags. Finally, the came simultaneously, to a chorus of high-pitched squeals that were muffled by the gags. This didn’t stop them from caressing each other, though, as they continued to rub their wet bodies against each other in the afterglow. All of this was bringing me to the edge, so I decided to take the initiative and stripped down. Julie looked over and gave me the ‘come hither’ look that I know so well. I worked my way in between the girls and began to tease my girlfriend. Slowly I entered her, and continued slow, sensuous motions while she "Mmmmph"-ed for me to go faster. Lisa pressed up against me and begged for attention, so without missing a stroke, I reached my hand around behind me to find Lisa’s moist pussy just waiting for a visit. We continued on like this for several minutes, slow thrusts with mister happy and the gentle probing of my fingers, making each girl want more and more. Their muffled pleading was starting to get the better of me, so I picked up the pace a bit, much to their delight. Already high strung from their multiple orgasms and an afternoon of bondage, the girls came quickly, not as violently as some of the previous ones, but still a release from the tension that ropes and gags had brought for them. Their moans being my cue, I came quickly and we all stood there motionless, the girls cuffed and gagged, I with one arm around my girlfriend and the other around her best friend. The water washed over us. Today has been a good day. And we still have the rest of the weekend……..